Maple Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Gamers

A place for all of your MapleStory gaming needs

HomeNews and UpdateLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Check this guide out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[G.M]WTF
Level 6
[G.M]WTF

Number of posts : 30
Gold : 5719
Fame : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Job: Undefined

Check this guide out Empty
PostSubject: Check this guide out   Check this guide out I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:58 pm

Hello, this a guide on something. It is called, TUrning off the computer. It is very easy so dont worry. First, find that start button. If it is windows it is in the bottom left corner, if mac, go to top right corner. I am not telling you mac instructions now, but I am telling you windows. click the start button and find log off. Click it and choose shut down. Or you can just pres esc and selet shut down! its that easy!! thank me and fame me if this helped, Lmfao. Your welcome
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

Number of posts : 107
Gold : 5618
Fame : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Job: Warrior(Spearman)

Check this guide out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this guide out   Check this guide out I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:49 pm

umm :vomit: ...I wont delete this post because of the true fact that there ARE :shine: some people that dont know how to turn off the computer but since u wrote it and its a big accomplishment for u, I wont delete it *cough* :Bewildered: :Bewildered: :Bewildered:
Back to top Go down
http://maplegamers.co.nr/

Check this guide out
Page 1 of 1